Low Power Custom IC Design (Analog, RF) with MunEDA WiCkeD
Low Power Custom IC Design (Analog, RF) – User Benefits
- Customer proven and automated flow for Low Power Custom IC Design for Analog and RF circuits
- Automated Circuit Performance Tuning
- Design Centering for Yield & High-Sigma Robustness
- Robustness Verification for Analog and High Sigma
- Save Time and Efforts
- Make designer’s life more convenient and results reliable
Low Power Custom IC Design Flow with MunEDA WiCkeD
The MunEDA WiCkeD tool set provides significant productivity gains over traditional design optimization methods, and enables advanced circuit architectures with lower power consumption and higher performance. High speed, low power , low noise requirements happen pre-dominantly in advanced technology nodes. For this reason designers can benefit from MunEDA’s circuit sizing and optimization tools. MunEDA WiCkeD has sufficient capacity to analyze and size large circuits with hundreds or thousands specifications and constraints handled simultaneously. Supports post-layout effects and parasitics, multiple test benches, goals, corners, statistics.
For more information on this topic, send us a request
To get the selected information or request for a solutions demo please enter your data with the following form.