We are pleased to invite you to the MunEDA Users Group Meeting 2008.
MUGM 2008 will take place on October 09th & 10th (Thu/Fri), 2008 in Munich, Germany. The goal of the event is an intensive exchange of knowledge by new and experienced industrial users. MUGM provides an open forum for engineers interested in MunEDA solutions for Custom IC Design Migration, Analysis, Modelling and Optimization.
This years focus of the MunEDA User Group Meeting 2008 will be the special topic:
Sizing Strategies for Smart Systems and High-Robust & High-Reliable Circuit Designs
October 09 – 11:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
October 10 – 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski
80539 Munich, Germany
Selection of Presentation Topics at MUGM 2008:
- WiCkeDTM 6.0 – Software Tutorial & Release Updates
- Monte-Carlo Simulation of Digital Circuits
- Integration of WiCkeDTM into Mentor Graphics® Custom IC Flow with ICstudioTM and Eldo®
- IP porting & Analog Synthesis Automation Platform by WiCkeDTM
- Automatic Flow for Library Optimization based on Synopsys HSpice® and WiCkeDTM
- Industrial WiCkeD Application Cases for DFM-DFY
- RSM Modelling with WiCkeDTM