We are pleased to invite you to the MunEDA Users Group Meeting 2007.
MUGM 2007 will take place on September 25th & 26th (Tue/Wed), 2007 in Munich, Germany. The goal of the event is an intensive exchange of knowledge by new and experienced industrial users. MUGM provides an open forum for engineers interested in MunEDA solutions for Custom IC Design Migration, Analysis, Modelling and Optimization.
This years focus of the MunEDA User Group Meeting 2007 will be the special topic:
Design Flow & Technology Integration of Nominal and Statistical Sizing Methods
September 25 – 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
September 26 – 10:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.
Hilton Munich City
Rosenheimer Straße 15
81667 Munich, Germany
Selection of Presentation Topics at MUGM 2007:
- Integration of Statistical Sizing Methods in Analog-Mixed-Signal-Flow
- Automatic Analog Circuit Synthesis using WiCkeD
- Robust and Reliable Analog Design for Automotive and Sensor Applications
- Memory – PLL Hierarchical Optimization Methodology Considering Jitter, Power and Locking Time
- Technology setup for WiCkeD in CMOS and BiCMOS Process for Automotive and Sensor Applications
- Optimization of I/O Macro Cells with WiCkeD
- Introduction of Analog IP Porting Flow Concept
- Automatic Flow for Library Cell Optimization
- Basics of Analog Circuit Modelling and Simulation
- Analysis and Optimization of a CMOS Mixer Circuit