We are pleased to invite you to the MunEDA Users Group Meeting 2012.
MUGM 2012 will take place on October 18th & 19th (Thu/Fri), 2012 in Munich, Germany. The goal of the event is an intensive exchange of knowledge by new and experienced industrial users. MUGM provides an open forum for engineers interested in MunEDA solutions for Custom IC Design Migration, Analysis, Modelling and Optimization.
This years focus of the MunEDA User Group Meeting 2012 will be the special topic:
High-sigma analysis and design optimization in deep-submicron technologies (65nm, 40nm, 28nm, 20nm and below)
October 18 – 10:30 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
October 19 – 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Novotel Munich City
81669 Munich, Germany
Selection of Presentation Topics at MUGM 2012:
- SPT Schematic Porting
- Handling Design Contraints & Sizing Rules
- IP Porting & Technology Migration
- Design Performance & Specification Analysis
- Response Surface Modelling & Model Generation
- Circuit Design Optimization & Verification
- Statistical Circuit Analysis & Optimization
- Multi-Testbench Environment & Corner-Based Optimization
- Worst-Case Distance Analysis & Optimization
- Design Shrink & Nano-scale Circuit optimization
- Industrial Design Cases