We are pleased to invite you to the MunEDA Users Group Meeting 2011.
MUGM 2011 will take place on November 24th & 25th (Thu/Fri), 2011 in Munich, Germany. The goal of the event is an intensive exchange of knowledge by new and experienced industrial users. MUGM provides an open forum for engineers interested in MunEDA solutions for Custom IC Design Migration, Analysis, Modelling and Optimization.
This years focus of the MunEDA User Group Meeting 2011 will be the special topic:
Schematic Porting between Different Processes, Assessment & Sizing Flow
November 24 – 11:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
November 25 – 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Westin Grand Munich
81925 Munich, Germany
Selection of Presentation Topics at MUGM 2011:
- SPT Schematic Porting
- Handling Design Contraints & Sizing Rules
- IP Porting & Technology Migration
- Design Performance & Specification Analysis
- Response Surface Modelling & Model Generation
- Circuit Design Optimization & Verification
- Statistical Circuit Analysis & Optimization
- Multi-Testbench Environment & Corner-Based Optimization
- Worst-Case Distance Analysis & Optimization
- Design Shrink & Nano-scale Circuit optimization
- Industrial Design Cases