We are pleased to invite you to the MunEDA Users Group Meeting 2010.
MUGM 2010 will take place on October 21th & 22th (Thu/Fri), 2010 in Munich, Germany. The goal of the event is an intensive exchange of knowledge by new and experienced industrial users. MUGM provides an open forum for engineers interested in MunEDA solutions for Custom IC Design Migration, Analysis, Modelling and Optimization.
This years focus of the MunEDA User Group Meeting 2010 will be the special topic:
Methodologies for Efficient Design-Reuse & Design Technology Transfer& Design Technology Transfer
October 21 – 10:00 a.m. to 06:30 p.m.
October 22 – 09:00 a.m. to 05:30 p.m.
Novotel Munich City
81669 Munich, Germany
Selection of Presentation Topics at MUGM 2010:
- Handling Design Contraints & Sizing Rules
- IP Porting & Technology Migration
- Design Performance & Specification Analysis
- Response Surface Modelling & Model Generation
- Circuit Design Optimization & Verification
- Statistical Circuit Analysis & Optimization
- Multi-Testbench Environment & Corner Based Optimization
- Worst-Case Distance Analysis & Optimization
- Design Shrink & Nano-scale Circuit optimization
- Industrial Design Cases